Rate Policies, Deposits & Cancellations
Included with each cabin:
- One boat, one electric motor, one battery and one battery charger. Extra boat, motor and battery is $30.00/day.
- An assortment of non-motorized boats, including paddle boats, canoes, kayaks & hydro bikes
- Golf at Fair Hills’ executive 9-hole course
- Tennis at Fair Hills
- 20% discount off green fees at Wildflower Golf Course
- Laundry facilities
For ALL rates at Five Lakes
- Add 7.375% MN sales tax to all rates
- Full week reservations must pay for the full week, unless a family emergency dictates that you must leave early. Usual procedure involves applying your deposit to the last day of your vacation
Cabin rates are based on four people (#10A is based on two). If the number of people is over the base rate, please add $160.00/person/week or $27.00/person/night. Infants up to 12 months old are free.
Check-out time is 10:00 a.m. Sometimes we can accommodate a late check-out but that must be arranged with the Fair Hills office. If a guest is checking in to your cabin on the day you check-out, we cannot accommodate late check-outs. Unapproved late departures will be charged half of the daily rate of the cabin.
Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. Although we try to have your cabin ready and available prior to 4:00 p.m., we cannot guarantee it. If you do arrive before 4:00 p.m. and your cabin is not ready, please allow the housekeepers to finish. You are more than welcome to use the grounds in the meantime.
Deposit and Cancellation Policy
For a full week reservation, $100.00/person is required. For part week reservations, four nights or less, $50.00/person is required.
Fair Hills will refund your deposit less $50.00 handling charge if you cancel 60 days prior to your arrival. You will lose your entire deposit if canceling less than 60 days from your arrival. Late arrivals or early departures will be charged for entire reservation.
You may have visitors on the grounds when you stay at Five Lakes Resort. A visitors fee of $25.00 per adult and $15.00 per child per day is applicable for guests who visit for longer than one hour. Please let the Five Lakes office know of your guests.
Please be aware that Five Lakes Resort does not allow pets on property or in cabins.