Rate Policies, Deposits & Cancellations
Included with each cabin:
- One boat, one electric motor, one battery and one battery charger. (Two boats, motors & batteries included with cabin #10.) Extra boat, motor and battery is $30.00/day.
- An assortment of non-motorized boats, including paddle boats, canoes, kayaks & hydro bikes
- Golf at Fair Hills’ executive 9-hole course
- Tennis at Fair Hills
- Pickleball at Fair Hills
- 20% discount off green fees at Wildflower Golf Course
- Laundry facilities
For ALL rates at Five Lakes
- Add 7.375% MN sales tax to all rates
- Full week reservations must pay for the full week, unless a family emergency dictates that you must leave early. Usual procedure involves applying your deposit to the last day of your vacation
Cabin rates are based on four people (#10 is based on six). If the number of people is over the base rate, please add $160.00/person/week or $27.00/person/night. Infants up to 12 months old are free.
Check-out time is 10:00 a.m. Sometimes we can accommodate a late check-out but that must be arranged with the Fair Hills office. If a guest is checking in to your cabin on the day you check-out, we cannot accommodate late check-outs. Unapproved late departures will be charged half of the daily rate of the cabin.
Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. Although we try to have your cabin ready and available prior to 4:00 p.m., we cannot guarantee it. If you do arrive before 4:00 p.m. and your cabin is not ready, please allow the housekeepers to finish. You are more than welcome to use the grounds in the meantime.
Deposit Policy – due by January 15 or within 7 days of making your reservation (whichever comes last.)
Stays 5+ Nights: $150.00 per person
Stays 2-4 Nights: $100 per person
Full payment is due 90 days to your arrival date.
Cancellations more than 90 days to arrival.
- Stays 5+ Nights: Deposit refunded less $45 per person cancelled
- Stays 2-4 Nights: Deposit refunded less $30 per person cancelled
Cancellations less than 90 days to your arrival dates.
No refund is possible, regardless or the reason for cancellation. This includes for illness, quarantine and/or local restrictions on travel from your home area. However, you are welcome to send another party of the same size to stay in your place.
Following 2020, we are keenly aware that there are issues that may arise which can result in the closure of the resort, or significant decrease in our ability to offer our full services.
- In the event that a natural disaster or mandated restrictions leaves the resort closed during your scheduled stay, we ask that you consider rolling your deposit to a stay either later in the season or to the immediate next season. However, your deposit would be refunded if requested.
- If the resort is able to be open during unique circumstances, we will do everything in our power to give you an amazing vacation experience. If you are unsatisfied with your experience, we will come up with a mutually agreeable solution.
You may have visitors on the grounds when you stay at Five Lakes Resort. A visitors fee of $25.00 per adult and $15.00 per child per day is applicable for guests who visit for longer than one hour. Please let the Five Lakes office know of your guests.
Please be aware that Five Lakes Resort does not allow pets on property or in cabins.